Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lemons

Lemons
My Sunny Cooking World

How to talk so kids will listen...

>> Saturday, July 24, 2010



"How to talk so kids will listen and listen so kids will talk" by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish.
I have started to ask myself the very same question long time ago, ever since my toddler began to express himself. This book teaches good techniques and they work. Not every time for me, but I just started. I think that I have long ways to go, and patience is what I need. Anyone has extra to share?

1 comments:

sundaywithsummer July 30, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

I love the book Positive Discipline as well. Great book. Very respectful for kids and parents. I have 4 kids and continually have to visit it to help me work through current challenges. Check it out if you get a chance.

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

Here you can find recipes that we have made at home. Most of the recipes did not originate in my head, many have been slightly changed. I post the source when I know it.

This blog is about family life, about parenting, about being kind and mindful.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP